Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept Medicaid, Medicare or Denali Kid Care?
- We do not.
- We do offer a sliding scale to clients with this insurance; it is based on family income.
- This form can be found on our forms page.
Will my health insurance pay for counseling?
- At the time of intake we will collect your insurance information and call for your benefits.
- We are in-network with the following insurance companies:
- Please call the office with any insurance questions you may have.
How much does Counseling Cost?
- Our out of pocket fees are: $ 250.00 for the initial appointment and $180.00 for follow-ups.
- We do bill your insurance and client is responsible for any co-pay or co-insurance.
Do you prescribe medications?
At this time we do not have the staff to write prescriptions but we will always work with another agency to make sure you have the complete care needed.
How long is one session?
Sessions are 50 minutes in length and scheduled on the hour. If you are a new client, please arrive 20 minutes early to fill out paperwork. You can always print the new client paperwork from our "forms" page.
How often do I need to see my counselor?
This will not be the same for every person and is a topic that will be discussed in session to decide what will fit your personal needs.