Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept Medicaid, Medicare or Denali Kid Care?
- We do not.
- We do offer a sliding scale to clients with this insurance; it is based on family income.
- This application can be found on our FORMS page.
Will my health insurance pay for counseling?
- At the time of intake we will collect your insurance information and call for your benefits.
- We are in-network with many insurance companies. Please contact them to see if we are covered.
- Please call the office with any insurance questions you may have.
How much does counseling cost?
- It varies on the type of session. Please contact our office for our current rates.
- After we bill your insurance and clients are responsible for any co-pays or co-insurance.
Do you prescribe medications?
- At this time we do not have the staff to write prescriptions, but we will always work with other agencies to make sure you have the complete care needed.
How long are counseling sessions?
- We schedule sessions on the hour. If you are a NEW CLIENT, please arrive 30 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
How often do I need to see my counselor?
- This will not be the same for every person and is a topic that will be discussed in session to decide what will fit your personal needs.